Monday, March 22, 2010

20th birthday

so, I had a birthday on march 7. I am now 20. 20!!!! crazy!!!! I am no longer a teenager!! I will never ever ever ever ever ever be a teen again! wow, it's so weird. well, I had a most spectacular birthday because of my spectacular family. on Saturday, my wonderful parents took me out to my favorite restaurant, carrabbas!! it was soooo good! man, that place has good food. then on saturday I was awoke by my wonderful father biting my arm and wishing me a happy birthday. :) I dressed my best, my hair straight and everything, and went to church. and since my dad is the bishop, he announced that it was my birthday. wonderful.

we had home made cafe rio salads for dinner, at my request. yum yum!! and my wonderful family got me wonderful presents that I was totally not expecting! and my finale present was my new laptop, which i love so much!

heidi made my favorite brownies to top it all off. what a perfect birthday.





No comments:

Post a Comment