Friday, July 2, 2010

Finally! an update!

k, so the worst blogger award goes to me! holy cow, I'm not very good at this, but I have a blog so I should blog, right? haha. so what has been happening in my life? tons of things. first of all, I moved out to an apartment! 'what?' you may ask. yes, it's true. I'm now living the true college life, living on my own. not that I'm there a whole lot, I'm a working woman! haha and what a great job I have. Nannying is the bomb!

so that's my life, working and living with roommates, who always have something fun going on. oh, also, I am writing a book, and it's pretty awesome. I'm really excited about it! Holly came up with the idea, and helps me with it.

Holly is becoming quite the photographer! it's great for me, I feel like a model because we keep having these fun 'photo shoots'. holly does are hair and make up all crazy cool, and picks out our outfits, and we have a blast! good thing holly has model sisters ;) the pictures below are just a few pics of our fun photo shoots.

one last blog worthy thing to say, I got one of the worst stomach flus of my life. almost two weeks ago, I went to Arizona to go to my dear cousin's wedding. it was fun, playing in the sun and hanging out with family, I had a blast! I came home saturday night, ate a chicken sandwich from arctic circle, then went to bed.
woke up around 3:30, and ran to the bathroom.
oh my gosh, the pain and agony I felt was extremely severe!!! I spent all morning by the toilet, my body would not, would NOT stop throwing up! after the fifth time, there was no more food to throw up, so I started dry heaving and vomiting stomach juice. I was getting so mad at my body, there was nothing left to throw up and it still would not stop!!! I could not lay down, my stomach felt worse. I didn't want to stand, my body was weak, so I just had to kneel forever. it was horrible.
I threw up 13 times, a new personal record. I could not move at all. eventually I could lay down, and I did thankfully and didn't ever movie except to hurl.
it was a nightmare, and I thought it was food poisoning from the chicken sandwich, because my dad got sick too (not as severe as me) and he ate at arctic circle too.
I vowed never, ever to eat there again.
the stupid sickness took forever to leave my body! I did not have a true appetite for a bout a week.
well, guess what? it turned out that a ton of my extended family that was in arizona with me got sick too!
so we got the bug in arizona, it gave it to us!
still, I don't think I ever want to eat at arctic circle again, just because it was the last thing I ate before I got sick.
well, that's my exciting news. here are the pictures!










this is our vampire picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment