Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer


hey. so. I haven't written in months. I don't know why this blog thing is a hard thing to get use to lol. well, people always ask me, "Karli, what are you up to?" and I hate answering, because I'm pretty much doing nothing. here are some answers: I'm living at home. No, I don't have a job. Yes, I have been looking. I'll be nannying this fall. For my sister. No, I wont go to school this semester, I need money for that sort of thing. that's why I'm nannying, to get money.
that's pretty much it. I've had a great summer though, playing with krystal and kynsie. And since holly got back, I've had a blast being with her. There's always something to laugh about with Holly lol.
It's pretty fun playing outside in eagle mt. There's always a wind to cool you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment