Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer recap with pictures!

Here are some pics of what I have done this summer.


Went to Florida with HollyWent to Sea World, saw a man in an aquarium


went to the beach. which is the most amazing place ever! I grew a deep love for the beach




went back home, and made some cakes

Went on a family reunion to Bear Lake

hot tubbed at bear lake Wore funny glasses at bear lake



Gabe wore funny glasses at bear lake





Got all pretty and went to Justin's wedding


aww, cute!





I ate a fudge pop on one of my many road trips






Went to Bryce canyon
with my amazing fam!

it was beautiful!!! it's one of my favorite places!











and I never got lost...really..







Had a TON of birthdays!
gosh a lot of people like to
be born in the summer






Dressed up in red and blue
on the fourth of July
But mostly, I just played with two of my sisters, Krystal and Kynsie


What a fun summer!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Karli! I loved that post! Does Krissy have a blog too or was she referring to yours when she said you gals made one? I will add yours to my list.

    ReplyDelete